Writing/Speaking News and Updates
- March 1st released the newest Bella Grace Magazine, Issue 15! There are two pieces of mine I’d love for you to read, “Because of Sundays,” and “Love Letter to a Single Friend.”
- On February 13th, I was asked to write an article “How to Write a Love Letter to Yourself” . It was then published on Bella Grace Magazine’s blog, Grace Notes.
- On November 3rd, my article “Wordless” and poem “As She” were published on Bella Grace Magazine’s blog, Grace Notes.
- On August 14th, I was honored to be Bella Grace’s goes blogger with an article called “Boxes Because.” I’d love to hear your thoughts. Click on the image below to take you to the full article!
* On August 8th, I will be the guest blogger on Bella Grace Magazine’s blog hop! Read all about “The Magic of Birthday Wishes.” Click on the image below to read the full article!
*On July 7th, I was featured as Bella Grace Magazine’s blogger. Please read and share Love Letter to a Single Friend.
*The newest Bella Grace Magazine is out, and I’m blessed enough to be a part of it! Check out the newest edition! Enjoy soaking in the beauty of it all!
*On February 16th, I had an article published in Bella Grace Magazine’s blog, Grace Notes. Here is a link to the article! Enjoy and pass it on! Letting Neverland Nourish Your Soul
*On December 1st, I had a prose poetry piece published in Bella Grace Magazine entitled, “Of a Life.” I hope you are able to check it out!
*On September 1st, I had another article published in Bella Grace Magazine. I hope you are able to take a peek!
*Please enjoy, “A Thank You Note to Pretending” on Bella Grace’s Grace Notes blog.
*On May 24th, I will be featured on “Grace Notes,” the Bella Grace Magazine blog. I hope you can join me there! Grace Notes Blog
* On April 6th I am “graced” with the opportunity to be the featured writer on Bella Grace’s blog, “Grace Notes.” Describing the unique beauty and magic of the every day. I hope that you will find time to escape and read. Also take a minute to check out this episode of Bella Grace Magazine, which I am also in!
*Filled with beautiful stories, poems, artwork, photography, and journaling … I am honored to have two articles (“Questions for Living” & “This is Where”) appear in the March-May issue of Bella Grace magazine, coming to bookstore shelves March 1st, 2016.
Once upon your story might be the most important part of it. Once was the time when the world welcomed you and nature performed in the harmony of heaven to teach you the art of dreaming. This lullaby is for you, and everyone who loves you, to remember the enchanting joy of the day you were born … and to remember that you were their dream come true.
*Inspired by the birth of my own two children, this book is really meant for anyone celebrating a life that came into the world, that suddenly made yours worthwhile in a way you could never have dreamed. Written in a soft, poetic voice and accompanied by mixed media illustrations of watercolor and photography, this books is the perfect gift for that new wonder entering the world.
*Lullaby World is also available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble Online. You can search by title, author or ISBN # 978-1-4908-1456-8
SIGNING SITES AND DATES:
November 3rd, at “Northbrook Church”
April 12th, 2014 at “Read Between the Lynes” Bookstore
May 3rd, 2014 at “Itty Bitty Piggies” Baby Store
May 24th at “Off Broadway Coffee” Shop
October 11th at Chapel Hill Bible Church
November 18th at “Northbrook Church”