- The enchanting Spring Issue 27 of Bella Grace Magazine is out! Can I just say this one is absolutely lovely. From reminders of how to re-awaken our spirits, to dreamy reflections on finding joy in the every day, I am SO honored to be a part of this issue. Please reach out and let me know what you think of, “Springing Forward by Looking Back.” Happy spring my darlings!
- The dazzling Winter Issue 26 of Bella Grace Magazine is out! Each page is perfectly delightful and reminds us to focus on inner peace, outer patience, and the presence we deserve in each magical moment of our lives. I’m honored that my piece, “The Beautiful In Betweens” is featured this issue. I so hope you will take time to pick up a copy and tell me what the “beautiful in-between’s” of your life are.
- The Cozy issue of Bella Grace Magazine is a favorite of mine every year. I was really excited to be a part of it again this year! I hope you’ll take the time to explore different ways to bring the joy of comfort to yourself in this fabulous in-between Fall and Winter treasure!
- I am so excited to celebrate fall with you on Bella Grace Magazine’s blog, “Grace Notes.” Please take a moment to go explore my wonderings and musings in, “Fall is Made for Reinvention,” and then share some of your own delicious thoughts with me! How will you reinvent yourself this season?
- On June 1st, Bella Grace Magazine will debut its Summer Issue 24 and it is just as stunning as you might imagine. In these uncertain times, I was asked to write about “What I Know for Sure.” I hope that you will pick up a copy and read through all the pieces of light we can cling to!
- On March 1st, Bella Grace Magazine came out with its Spring Issue 23! I am so excited about this one because I was asked to write about how we are called to renewal. Please take some time to read, “The Stargazer, the Seeker, and the Voyager,” and let me know how you are making a new you!
- On January 22nd, I was featured in Grace Notes, Bella Grace Magazine’s beautiful blog. This was such a fun assignment as I was asked to think about “7 Magical Intentions to Set at the Beginning of the Year.” I wish everyone thought magically, about enchantment and things that feed into whimsy and dreaming. Please take time to check this post out and share which of the seven intentions you intend to follow!
- Here it is … the most magical time of the year with the most magical of all magazines to ever be published! The winter issue of Bella Grace Magazine is filled with all of the light and love that periodical pages could hold. I hope you’ll look at and comment on my piece, “Winter’s Undoing,” and let me know how you come undone in the coziest days of the season.
- Now that fall is in its fullest bloom, Bella Grace Magazine has come out with its second edition of the “Cozy” issue! This might well be one of my favorite pieces to ever come out! From the delicious pictures to the rich imagery … you’ll literally be transported to a crackling fireplace with a warm cup of something sweet as you read. I was especially excited to be asked to write, “The ABC’s and 123’s of Cozy!” Please read and let me know what you think! I do love hearing from you Bella readers!
- Fall is here and so is the newest Bella Grace Magazine, though to be more accurate, we should call it a bookazine because it is really that fabulous and fantastic! I’m really excited about this particular piece that was published entitled, “I’m Starting to Think That’s Okay.” Please drop me a note and tell me what you think!
- A few months ago, Bella Grace asked me to write a post for National Friendship Day, celebrated on the first Sunday of August! It was an absolute delight to do so, and I hope that you’ll click on the link below and check it out! Link to Grace Notes!
- Summer is always a bit sweeter when a new edition of Bella Grace comes! And honor among honors? I’m on the cover! Please enjoy my article, “25 Whimsical Ways to Enlighten the Light of Summer.” I would really love to hear from you and know what whimsical delights you enjoy!
- Thank heaven that Spring is around the corner, and with it … this beautiful new issue of Bella Grace. Released March 1st, please look for my two pieces, “The Changelessness of Changing,” and “From Breath to Breath.” Both of these were met at important emotional milestones for me, and I am ever-blessed that Bella has captured the magnitude of the moments to be frozen and pressed on her beautiful pages.
- I am so excited to share, “At the Edge,” with you, a poem that means a great deal to me as it is a place I feel we all go to various times in our lives. I hope that you will be able to join me on Grace Notes, Bella Grace Magazine’s blog to read, comment, and share if you feel anyone might be able to relate. All my best dear ones.
- This might be the most beautiful Bella Grace yet and I am SO honored to be a part of it! Released December 1st, this issue is a delight of warmth, winter, and the wonder of the season. I hope that you are able to dive in. Hugs and snowflakes to you. Remember to find magic in every season of your bella life!
- The Danish have it right … they understand cozy. The newest Bella Grace Magazine is out and the conceptual theme is Hygge, the idea of embracing comfort and coziness. I’m featured on the cover this time! Please take a moment to check it out! It is available at local bookstores or online (you can get to the link from my blog homepage).
- Happy birthday to me! Today, September 8th, I am featured in Bella Grace’s blog, Grace Notes, and ironically they chose a piece I wrote about embracing the now called “Living Legacy.” Please take a moment to check it out and tell me how you’re living your legacy.
- September 1st Bella Grace Magazine released issue 17! It might be my favorite publication of theirs yet. You’ll find me in there too! I hope that you love it and tell me what miracles of friendship have graced your life. Please read my article, “A Chapter in the Bella Grace Story,” and my poem, “As She.”
- June 1st Bella Grace Magazine released Issue 16! It is a delightful combination of lace, grace, and the whimsy associated with summer light! It is the first time one of my pieces has been featured on the cover! Please be sure to check out “Writing a Letter to Outwit the World.” I’d love to hear what you think!
- March 1st released the newest Bella Grace Magazine, Issue 15! There are two pieces of mine I’d love for you to read, “Because of Sundays,” and “Love Letter to a Single Friend.”
- On February 13th, I was asked to write an article “How to Write a Love Letter to Yourself” . It was then published on Bella Grace Magazine’s blog, Grace Notes.
- On November 3rd, my article “Wordless” and poem “As She” were published on Bella Grace Magazine’s blog, Grace Notes.
- On August 14th, I was honored to be Bella Grace’s goes blogger with an article called “Boxes Because.” I’d love to hear your thoughts. Click on the image below to take you to the full article!
* On August 8th, I will be the guest blogger on Bella Grace Magazine’s blog hop! Read all about “The Magic of Birthday Wishes.” It is such a fun-tastic experience to make-a-wish with all of you delightful readers!
*On July 7th, I was featured as Bella Grace Magazine’s blogger. Please read and share Love Letter to a Single Friend.
*The newest Bella Grace Magazine is out, and I’m blessed enough to be a part of it! Check out the newest edition! Enjoy soaking in the beauty of it all!
*On February 16th, I had an article published in Bella Grace Magazine’s blog, Grace Notes. Here is a link to the article! Enjoy and pass it on! Letting Neverland Nourish Your Soul
*On December 1st, I had a prose poetry piece published in Bella Grace Magazine entitled, “Of a Life.” I hope you are able to check it out!
*On September 1st, I had another article published in Bella Grace Magazine. I hope you are able to take a peek!
*Please enjoy, “A Thank You Note to Pretending” on Bella Grace’s Grace Notes blog.
*On May 24th, I will be featured on “Grace Notes,” the Bella Grace Magazine blog. I hope you can join me there! This piece is about “How to Make your ‘Me’ Time Magical!
* On April 6th I am “graced” with the opportunity to be the featured writer on Bella Grace’s blog, “Grace Notes.” Describing the unique beauty and magic of the every day. I hope that you will find time to escape and read. Also take a minute to check out this episode of Bella Grace Magazine, which I am also in!
*Filled with beautiful stories, poems, artwork, photography, and journaling … I am honored to have two articles (“Questions for Living” & “This is Where”) appear in the March-May issue of Bella Grace magazine, coming to bookstore shelves March 1st, 2016.
Once upon your story might be the most important part of it. Once was the time when the world welcomed you and nature performed in the harmony of heaven to teach you the art of dreaming. This lullaby is for you, and everyone who loves you, to remember the enchanting joy of the day you were born … and to remember that you were their dream come true.
*Inspired by the birth of my own two children, this book is really meant for anyone celebrating a life that came into the world, that suddenly made yours worthwhile in a way you could never have dreamed. Written in a soft, poetic voice and accompanied by mixed media illustrations of watercolor and photography, this books is the perfect gift for that new wonder entering the world.
*Lullaby World is also available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble Online. You can search by title, author or ISBN # 978-1-4908-1456-8